Are you prepared for the Coronavirus [COVID-19]?
With so much misinformation out there it’s hard to keep track of what to believe. Join us for a 30 minute webinar with Medical Director, Dr. Chris Cherubino from ARCpoint Labs, as we discuss facts and fiction about the coronavirus.
Learn the ins and outs of the coronavirus as we discuss these topics:
- Why is everything shutting down?
- Strategies for keeping your family healthy
- Safe alternatives for healthcare
- Signs and symptoms of the coronavirus
- Sorting through the rumors to identify the truth
- Advice directly from a licensed healthcare professional
Have questions of your own? Ask Dr. Chris directly during the live Q&A session at the end of the presentation.
Please note: As of right now, outside of specific hospital settings designated by the CDC, COVID-19 testing cannot be conducted. However, this is a rapidly changing situation and ARCpoint Labs will continue to monitor the test availability and make an announcement if we are approved to offer COVID-19 testing. Looking forward to having you join us! Have questions about the webinar? Don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.