MINT HILL, NC – In January, the Mint Hill Chamber of Commerce welcomed a new Executive Board for 2023: President Phil Angelo (Leisure Travel Experts), Vice President Sharon Allen Johnson (H&S Therapeutic Services), Secretary Lisa Lane (Massage Sanctuary), Treasurer Terry Aaseby (Terry Aaseby, CPA, LLC), and Immediate Past President Rick Peniston (Peniston Deason Attorneys at Law).
At the board retreat in January themed “True North,” President Phil Angelo laid out five principles to guide the board as they continue to grow the Chamber in 2023:
- Holding true to our principles of moving in one direction together.
- Strive to provide an inclusive and understanding organization.
- Providing an avenue of communication between Mint Hill’s young business people and the Mint Hill business community through positive actions within this Chamber to listen, invite, and participate with the young business community.
- Actively listening to and striving to understand every need of our business members through active interchanges with each other as well as non members.
- Striving to provide true value of our organization to the Administration and citizens of Mint Hill.
“The board retreat was a valuable and needed time to really focus our attention on the upcoming 2023 calendar year,” said Treasurer Terry Aaseby. “We have some new directors this year, which can really add to our organization’s outlook. Fresh and new perspectives are always welcome in our effort to connect and grow businesses throughout Mint Hill.”
“The board retreat was a great way to collaborate and get to know the new people coming in on the board,” said Vice President Sharon Allen Johnson. “We looked at the vision for this year and and how in my role as Vice President I can play a huge part and be accessible to the Chamber as well as the community.”
For more information on Mint Hill’s Chamber of Commerce, visit https://www.minthillchamberofcommerce.com/.