MINT HILL, NC – Blessed Assurance Adult Day and Health Care Services, Inc. offers family members the peace of mind that your loved one is being well cared for with kindness, warmth, encouragement, and dignity.
It can become a challenge to decide what level of care an elderly or handicapped individual may need. However, it’s always helpful to discuss your particular situation with an adult day care professional who is experienced in all aspects of adult care.
The goal of the organization is to preserve dignity and improve the quality of life for those who are under their care. This can be achieved in various ways, through a caring, stimulating, therapeutic, and enjoyable atmosphere.
All staff members must be properly credentialed and are qualified professionals. The staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified, and they must all demonstrate compassion and love for those under their care. There is a team of professionals always on hand who are experienced in caring for frail, elderly, and functionally impaired adults.
Adult daycare at Blessed Assurance provides many social, recreational, and health care programs in a group environment with many benefits:
- Helps cognitively- and physically-impaired adults to maintain or improve their level of daily functioning. The goal is for them to remain in a community setting, enjoying their sense of self-worth.
- Offers opportunities for socialization and peer support.
- Provides nursing and social services.
- Gives assistance to families or caregivers who have an adult who cannot be left alone during the day, but does not need 24/7 care in a nursing home.
- Assists functionally-impaired individuals who live alone the support services they require to keep their independence.
- Prevents social isolation and mental deterioration that can accompany these individuals.
The funds raised by Blessed Assurance from the Golf Tournament will underwrite costs to provide three daily meals, medicine administration, bathing, personal care, nursing examinations, life-enrichment programs and other services. And it’s a safe haven for disabled veterans, seniors, and special needs adults.
Prior to Thursday, April 22, please go to the Blessed Assurance website and register to sign up to participate in the 9th Annual Golf Tournament fundraiser for a great cause being held at the Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation. If you have a loved one who might be in need of adult daycare please call (704) 845-1359, email Navondria@blessedadultcare.org for more information. Hope to see you on the greens!