CHARLOTTE – Hey Tax Payer. Yes, you read that right. There is a COVID Funeral Reimbursement application provided by the US Government to its citizen.
So, Let’s Get To It…
*COVID Funeral reimbursement is now up to $9,000!! Here is how you qualify for this assistance:
- The death must have occurred in the US, including the US territories and the District of Columbia.
- The funeral costs were incurred after Jan. 20, 2020.
- The death certificate must indicate the death was attributed to COVID-19.
- The applicant must be a US citizen, noncitizen national or qualified alien who incurred funeral expenses after Jan. 20, 2020.
- There is no requirement for the deceased person to have been a US citizen, noncitizen national or qualified alien.
- There is no income requirement.
As always in America there are scammers so beware of them. Do not give your name and personal information to people who contact you out of the blue. **Make sure you initiate the contact by going to Fema.Gov for your application. Get the name and their ID number, if available, in order to document the contact. If you suspect fraud call 866-720-5721.
For more information contact Mays Concepts, LLC at (704) 526-0307 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, You Can Count On me!