CHARLOTTE – Hey Tax Payer. Are you still wondering if you will receive The IRS’ Advanced Child Tax Credits? Let’s find out if you meet the requirements.
So, Let’s Get To It…
First thing first, what is the ACTC? The ACTC or Advanced Child Tax Credit is an advance on your 2021 taxes that you may qualify for to receive a Child Tax Credit or CTC on your taxes. The question that I mostly receive email and phones call over is How do you know if you are the recipient for this IRS advancement?
*Let’s answer that question together. Here are the bullet points of ACTC qualification:
- The child MUST be under age 17 at the end of the Tax year.
- The child MUST meet the relationship and residency test
- You MUST provide more than 50% of the child support for the tax year.
- The child MUST live with you more than half the tax year.
- The child MUST be dependent on your tax return.
- The child MUST be a US Citizen.
- The child MUST have a Social Security Number
**If your meet these qualifications then you should receive the ACTC. You can also opt-out of receiving the ACTC by going to the IRS website and filling out their form to opt-out of receiving the ADCTC
For more information contact Mays Concepts, LLC at (704) 526-0307 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, You Can Count On me!