CHARLOTTE – If there’s one thing I’d love for you to do with your dog, it’s get out and enjoy this beautiful weather we’re having! So today, let’s talk about Favorite Places To Go With Your Dog. Whether you like sand and the rhythm of the waves, or like mountains and peaceful waterfalls, check out some of these places close by, especially in the Spring!
1. Ann Springs Close Greenway – miles of hiking and a terrific dog park!
2. Kings Mountain State Park – lots of dog friendly hiking
3. Blue Ridge Mountains – plenty of dog friendly hiking and lodging
Planning your next beach vacation?
Dog friendly beaches:
- Sullivan’s Island, SC – they do have some time of day restrictions, and all dogs must have a permit.
- Folly Beach, SC – also have time of day restrictions and all dogs must be leash at all times.
- Bald Head Island, NC – allows dogs on a leash during the daytime, and off leash after sunset and before sunrise.
- Oak Island, NC – allowed off the leash from mid-October to mid-March and allowed on a leash the rest of the time.
- Topsail Beach, NC – allows dogs off the leash between September and May, and leashed year round.
Have a terrific place that you love to take your dog??? Send them over! I’ll gather them together and share with everyone. Don’t forget: get out there with your family and your pup and enjoy the South in the Spring!
Have any questions? I’d love to hear from you!