MINT HILL, NC – I am not only a retailer for Carolina Hemp Company Sublingual Oil I am a user!
When researching and purchasing CBD oil, be sure that you get one that:
- The product is third-party tested. Check to see if the product has a certificate of analysis (COA) from a lab that is not affiliated with the brand you’re buying from. That way, you’ll be able to see whether the oil actually contains the amount of CBD and THC that the label says. You can also use the COA to verify that the product has not been contaminated with molds, pesticides, heavy metals, or other substance. √ We have COA’s on site!!
- The brand has transparent business practices. The company you’re buying from should tell you where they source their hemp and how they make their products. √ We know all of our growers!!!
- The brand has a good reputation. Check the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warning letter database, do an online search for any pending lawsuits, and read customer reviews before clicking “add to cart.” √ as far as I know, we have this too!
But wait, there’s more!
Those are the must-haves, but there are still a few other things to consider when selecting which CBD oil to take. All of this information is important to be sure that you are getting the best, safest CBD product that you can.
- CBD type. You can choose from CBD isolate, broad-spectrum, or full-spectrum products. Choose isolate or broad-spectrum if you want to steer clear of THC. Choose full-spectrum if you’re looking for added benefits from the entourage effect.
- Ingredients. Take a quick scan of the ingredients list and see if it’ll work for you. You’ll usually find a carrier oil and sometimes flavorings and sweeteners on the list.
- Product type. If you decide oil is not your preferred way of taking CBD, you can explore other options like topicals or capsules.
Still have questions, please feel free to call me (704) 451-4070 or stop by the store 11205 Lawyers Rd #B Mint hill NC 28227. Follow us on social media to keep up with our specials and events!
Carolina Hemp Company Mint hill ” Bringing Balance Through Hemp”.